About the Role
You’re a born leader: You are results driven and have a strong bias for action.
• You’re a dot connector: You are innovative, resourceful, willing to overcome challenges and motivated to improve or create something new.
• You love to win, and have fun doing it: You are up for the challenge. You will connect with the greater Supply Chain community to build your network and expertise.
• Record of academic excellence with a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Can work for the full 6-month Co-op full time.
• Ability to relocate and willingness to work in one of Unilever's corporate locations
• Interested in exploring multi-functional assignments within the Supply Chain (Planning, Procurement, Customer Service, Logistics, Quality)
• Exceptional computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Should possess strong leadership competencies; strong analytical skills; the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, and the ability to be creative and innovative