About the Role
Telemundo62 Philadelphia is seeking a creative services intern. Creative Services interns will learn the operations of graphics for our on-air news product. They will learn how to create graphics for promos and print.• Support innovative cross-functional marketing strategies and go-to-market plans
• Brainstorm ideas to engage with fans and elevate marketing messages on all platforms
• Help to organize and assign projects for the creative team
• Assist in tracking and pulling clips for triopoly and partners
• Attend on-site Community events to help elevate key marketing initiatives
• Contribute ideas to optimize execution and brand exposure for promotions
• Capture photos of all events and record all event details on recap documents
• Manage premium inventory and fulfill requests for staff, donations, raffles and prize packages
Fluent in Spanish and English is a plus
You must be in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor, or Graduate degree at an accredited institution.
Current class standing of sophomore or above
Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
Must be 18 years or greater
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in United States.
Must be willing to work in Philadelphia, PA