About the Role
• Collaborate across the various Operations teams to evaluate and reengineer processes to drive greater operational efficiency.
• Obtain a broad understanding of Operations and its departmental interdependencies.
• Present to senior management.
• Partner with business units and technology to deliver exceptional service to our clients in the areas of trade capture, clearance and settlement, account opening, cash management, billing, tax reporting and fraud monitoring.
• Partner with Technology to design, manage and implement business process changes to streamline processes, improve productivity and optimize operational efficiency.
• Effectively identify and mitigate operational risk while ensuring continued compliance with global regulatory requirements.
• Establish and maintain effective client relationships in order to deliver world class operational services.
Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree and graduating between December 2024 and June 2025
• Excellent leadership, analytical and communication skills
• Team player who can work in a collaborative environment
• Attention to detail, exercise sound judgment and can handle sensitive information with discretion
• Strong time management and multitasking skills and can handle multiple responsibilities and projects with competing priorities and deadline
• Problem solving skills and the ability to streamline processes in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to get the job done
• Proactive, motivated, and possess poise and self-confidence
• All majors (disciplines) are encouraged to apply