About the Role
• A rotational program that provides an ongoing opportunity to explore various areas within Corporate and Enterprise Services.
• A well-rounded experience within Corporate and Enterprise Services at Morgan Stanley and a deep understanding of the Firm's culture and strategy.
• In-depth exposure to a specific Corporate and Enterprise Services function, while gaining a broader understanding of the division’s functional teams: Real Estate Services, Property Management, Corporate Business Solutions, Corporate Security & Investigations, Corporate Travel & Meetings Management, Business Services & Innovation, Global Centers & Workforce Strategy, and Reengineering & Expense Management.
• A training program that begins with Firmwide orientation, followed by financial, technical, and professional skills training as well as networking events.
• Additional Corporate and Enterprise Services -specific training designed to provide a deeper understanding of the Corporate and Enterprise Services organization.
• Support from the class director, direct manager(s) and mentor(s).
• Current undergraduate senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree of any discipline, with a graduation date between December 2023 and May 2024; open to all majors
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
• Track record of academic excellence
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Adept at solving problems and developing efficient processes
• Ability to analyze data and synthesize meaningful summaries
• Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and manage time effectively
• Strong attention to detail
• Interest in customer service and client satisfaction
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word