About the Role
The 2024 Rise Leadership Conference! Rise will take place at KPMG Lakehouse July 18-20, 2024. Please review the program eligibility and complete the application form below to be considered.
- Identify as first-generation college student, veteran, person with disability, LGBTQ, and/or person of color (Applicants who identify as a member of either traditionally underrepresented racial and ethnic minority groups within the professional services industry - Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, American Indian or Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander are encouraged to apply.)
- Freshmen or sophomores enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing accounting, finance, engineering, or technology-related majors or a second-year student enrolled in a two-year college with the intent to pursue a 4-year degree in accounting, finance, engineering, or technology-related major
- Preferred cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for employment-based sponsorship now or in the future
- Must be 18 years or older at the time of this program